The Otoscope is used to view the tympanic membrane and external ear canal to diagnose outer and middle ear pathologies. It is the mostly used device in ENT.
▪ Fiber optics transmit light system, the fiber optics extend to the tip of the instrument for more light output, less glare.
▪ 2.5 x magnification
▪ Reuseable Ear-Specula: 0.10 in and 0.16 in, 5 for each. 0.12 in and 0.20 in for optional.
▪ Insufflation Port: view tympanic membrane using an Insufflator bulb.
▪ Is available with 2 AA alkaline or Li-ion Rechargeable batteries.
▪ Use with LED bulb only, the model of the bulb is L4952, 2.5V, 1.6W
▪ Smart design, convenient for mobile diagnosis.
K handle for rechargeable Li ion batteries.
Desk Charger, for K handle, with 5V Power Adapter.
▪ Compact, portable unit provides convenient recharging.
▪ Switch mode: Single-Cell/Two-Cell Li-ion/Li Polymer Battery Charger.
▪ Precharge-CC-CV Operation model.
▪ Short circuit , reverse-voltage ,over-voltage protection.
▪ Low Battery Status Indicator.
▪ Charge status indication by yellow-green LED.